Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:Gulfport Mississippi
Total Cleanse
1630 NW 82nd Ave. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse rip off, can not reach, horrible to deal with Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Cancel your Credit card now!

I got a bottle of Total Cleanse in mail today 3/21/09. Tried to email to cancel and got error on thier email address. Tried to call and was on hold for twenty minutes and no answer.

Would like a way to reach if possible.

Margalo
Gulfport, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Miami-Florida-33126/Total-Cleanse-rip-off-can-not-reach-horrible-to-deal-with-Miami-Florida-436343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse

Cancel your Credit card now!

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

I too have been scammed by this company. I've been charged twice in the last week!

Cancel the card you used immediately! File a claim with your bank - trust me, they've already heard about these folks.

I did get through on the 800 number and got an RMA number. I was told 'per the terms and conditions' I would only get a 70% refund!

I filed a complaint with the FFC this morning.

I'm sure at some point the bank will refund me this money ( I hope) but I'm out $225 between total cleanse and acai berry.