Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Kent Washington
Total Cleanse
.total-cleanse.com Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Unauthorized Bank withdrawls Florida Nationwide

I seen the trial sz offer and began the process of ordering it I put in credit card info then I changed my mind and cancelled the transaction. Later 5 days later I received the trial sz offer and 10 days later I had a surprise deduction from account of $78.84!! No permission was given for both withdrawls!! I tried to call the toll free phone# but no answer after several calls. I plan to close my account to stop further deductions.

Kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Nationwide-Florida/Total-Cleanse-Unauthorized-Bank-withdrawls-Florida-Nationwide-390237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse