Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Crafton Pennsylvania
Total Cleanse
http://totalcleanse.net/ Internet U.S.A.

Colon Cleanse Total Cleanse Cannot reach company to cancel Tried several phone numbers that didn't work Internet

I ordered Total Cleanse and paid for shipping only. I received my order and have since tried over several days to reach them at 2 different numbers to cancel my subscription. Neither of the numbers gets through. I only get a recording saying "All circuits are busy. Please try your call again later."

I tried another number but it was for Acai Berry, which I also wanted to cancel. I DID get through to them and they cancelled any future orders and said they would not put any further charges on my credit card. These 2 products are advertised together on many different places on the internet. So I asked the operator at Acai Berry if they had the number for Total Cleanse. She gave me a number and I tried it but got the same results as with the first number.

So for now, I have no way of stopping any future orders. I believe I also saw somewhere that they will not take a return without a Return Authorization Number, which you have to call to get. But you can't get through so you are stuck with anything they send you as well as getting stuck with a continuing subscription for their product, and being charged every time. And their product is outrageously priced at around $89/bottle!

These people need to be stopped!! It is getting way to easy for these individuals to start up companies that take the comsumers's money without their authorization, and no way for the consumer to stop it.

Yackydoodle
Crafton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/internet/Colon-Cleanse-Total-Cleanse-Cannot-reach-company-to-cancel-Tried-several-phone-numbers-tha-392421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse