Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Total Cleanse
http://totalcleansediet.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Fraudulent rip-off Baton Rouge Louisiana

I am also writing to warn consumers about this product and their business practices. I was lured in by the "free trial and endorsements" so I started the application process. I did notice the conditions or terms and backed out of the website without hitting "submit". I was not going to be responsible for a monthly program of $78.84. The next thing I knew my bank account was hit for the $5.95 shipping fee and in less than 15 days the $78.84. Like everyone else I have called and called and I receive either the "business closed" response or dead air. I have also waited multipe times on hold only to loose the connection.

When I finally did reach someone a week and a half later I was told my order would be cancelled and the money returned to my account. I received the e-mail confirming the cancellation but the money has never been returned. I should also mention that I did receive the product and was told not to return it. Needless to say this has been very frustrating and an ongoing process trying to reach someone with that company. The product and business are a total rip-off as far as I'm concerned and sounds like I'm not the only one who has been taken advantage of.

Cindy
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/nationwide/Total-Cleanse-Fraudulent-rip-off-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-386995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse