Complaint Review: Total Creation Web Design

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: jase — Edinburgh United Kingdom
Total Creation Web Design
152 - 160 city road Nationwide United Kingdom

Total Creation Web Design SCAMMERS ! Ripped me off for all my money ! London, United Kingdom

OK so, basically I paid for a site with these guys like 8 months ago and have got from them a single page called joomla. Its an absolute outrage that they can treat people like this ! They are never available to talk over the phone and they only reply vaguely to emails when they feel like it it seems.

DO NOT USE THE GUYS, THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS!!!  I Lost 200 !!!!!  They will not give you a refund and they treat you like an idiot. There is a reason this site is so cheap compared to any other honest web design company ! Think about it ! Do not give them any money

I am looking into court proceedings already, have recoreded all conversations and work they have done for me and am even having a friend in london visit there office for me . . . . Though I doubt that exists either ! If you ask me, this so called company is being run by a kid in his basement at his mums !

All they did for me was send me a 1 page template called joomla, and it was soooo basic and crap I told them everything i wanted and they havent come close to even starting. Honestly guys, dont lose your money and regret it.

Good luck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 02:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Creation-Web-Design/nationwide/Total-Creation-Web-Design-SCAMMERS-Ripped-me-off-for-all-my-money-London-United-King-1013367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Creation Web Design