- Report: #998028
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Total Credit Intervention
Total Credit Intervention3394 Albin Ave North Port, Florida United States of America
Total Credit Intervention Tony Placek Big Promise and No Delivery Scam North Port, Florida
*Author of original report: Lies, lies and more lies
*Consumer Comment: Tony Placek does not offer any solutions
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anyone who is a customer of mine can contact me directly and we will resolve the issue directly
*Consumer Comment: More lying from Tony Placek
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I don't know who this person is
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
disputed charges on a Home Depot credit card, I was overwhelmed with the paperwork and making little to no progress. Being unfamiliar with exactly how to resolve the dispute, I decided to call a few "Credit help organizations." I chose Total Credit Intervention after speaking with Tony Placek, who sounded sincere and appeared to be eager in helping me
resolve my dispute.
On April 12, 2012, Mr. Placek came to my home and I signed an agreement for services, which promised the following:
1. Create letter challenging the dispute, and putting creditor on notice of my rights and demand required
information under the FDCA.
2. Immediately contact all creditors via certified mail return receipt requested. All certified mail to come back to my residence or place of business.
3. Respond to any and all additional letters from creditors by the next business day once correspondence received by me.
4. Suggest I sign up for credit monitoring service, such as free credit reporting. Provide Total Credit Intervention with my user name and password, so they can challenge any information on my credit reports as well as send certified mail challenges to any company who has placed negative statement(s) on my credit.
By April 16, the first letter was sent as agreed and return receipt was received on April 20, 2012. On April 24, Challenge letter was sent and pending court date.
June 13th, response was received at my residence, I scanned and forwarded to Mr.Placek who communicated up until July 31, 2012. After that I received 3 emails stating he was really busy and would
call me soon.
I never heard from him again. I never received a final court date or anything until a few weeks ago from Midland Funding LLC's attorney that said they were awarded the final judgment.
Now I have to hire an attorney and get resolved. What a big mess.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Credit-Intervention/North-Port-Florida-34286/Total-Credit-Intervention-Tony-Placek-Big-Promise-and-No-Delivery-Scam-North-Port-Florid-998028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.