Complaint Review: Total Defense / CA

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Angryasheck — Bloomington Minnesota United States of America
Total Defense / CA

Total Defense / CA Unauthorized debit of my creditcard account Internet

This report may sound like a broken record, however I too had my credit card charged without my consent.

Easiest thing to do is go to https://totaldefense.4myrefund.com/ and print out everything, the email billing and the screen print from the above site.

Now I await my refund to take affect on my credit card as pending transactions can not be disputed.  With an online reputation that Totaldefense has currently, I do not see them staying in business for very long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Defense-CA/internet/Total-Defense-CA-Unauthorized-debit-of-my-creditcard-account-Internet-948869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Defense / CA