Complaint Review: Total Defense

• Reported By: Vinnie232 — Brockton Massachusetts
Total Defense
555 Twin Dolphin Drive Suite 610 Redwood City, Select State/Province USA

Total Defense Rebate ripoff along with Tiger Direct Redwood City California

*Author of original report: They issued the rebate

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Totaldefense and Tigerdirect SCAM

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Totaldefense is scam

*Author of original report: Contact Roger Insua

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Tigerdirect Customer

Purchased a Envizon netpad bundle from Tiger Direct and Total Defense Software. I activated and registered the Total Defense software, downloaded the rebate form, and submitted all the necessary paperwork on the same I received the netpad and software.

I received an email stating that the paperwork was received and correct and that the rebate was in process. A few days later I received an email stating that the rebate was refused because I was missing the UPC code which was clearly attached to the rebate application. I contacted the rebate company and they stated that the paperwork was incomplete. When I told them that I received an email stating that all the paperwork was received including the UPC code they then said the rebate was not received in the timeframe allowed by the offer. I again told them that the email acknowledging receipt of the information was received well within the timeframe.

I asked to speak to the supervisor on duty and was transfered to the suppossed supervisor who reviewed the documentation she agreed that the information was correct and proper but that since I purchased the Envizon netpad on 7/31/13 that it was outside the offer date of 8/1/13 thru 8/31/13.

I beielve that this offer is nothing more than a scam carried out by Tiger Direct and Total Defense Software.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Defense/Redwood-City-Select-StateProvince-94065/Total-Defense-Rebate-ripoff-along-with-Tiger-Direct-Redwood-City-California-1080430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Defense

They issued the rebate

AUTHOR: Vinnie232 - ()

They finally issued the rebate. Case closed

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Totaldefense and Tigerdirect SCAM

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

My rebate tract number: 1713841910871513.

I have sent all documents including a copy of invoice that Tigerdirect.com

Include in the package. The problem is mixed up the BAR codes.

Do I have to resend the INVOCE print out from the Tigerdirect.com?.

Finally I get a reject that postmark is out of the Timeframe.

I’ve seen my documents that missing BAR code and my invoice.

Someone don’t scan BAR code and my invoice with intended for.

I’ve filled with Ripoff report.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Totaldefense is scam

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I've the same case in purchase 1G HD usb from tiger direct.

I've $109 out of the pocket and get only $20 rebate but

$60 other is INVALID. ($20 rebate for $80 HD and $60 rebate for $20 TotalDefense software (it's irrationally))

The same problems with you guys.

Totaldefense and Tigerdirect.com is SCAM!.

Contact Roger Insua

AUTHOR: Vinnie232 - ()

Roger.insua@syx.com

Dear Mr Insua,

My name is Vincent Narus and I am contacting you regarding a $60.00 rebate offered by Tiger Direct and Total Defense on an Envizon netpad. The rebate was refused and I filed a notification with ripoff report.com you filed a request that I contact you.

Well here I am, email address is vinnie232@yahoo.com, tel (((REDACTED))) 1. What are you prepared to do to make this right.

Sincerely,

Vincent Narus

Dear Tigerdirect Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct - ()

We apologize to you for the negative experience you had with this transaction.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can rectify this situation for you.

Roger Insua