• Report: #1020515

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: dpm — tamaroa Illinois United States of America
Total Defense

Total Defense charged my visa card without my authorization in feb 2013 for a product that expired in dec2012 that I did not want to renew Internet

charged my visa card in february 2013 without my authorization to renew a product that expired in Dec2012.  the product renewal was only good until dec 2013 on top of it!  the nerve.  I did not download the software and have asked for a refund twice.  the first request disappeared as did the website to track the request, so I have requested a refund again, still no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Defense/internet/Total-Defense-charged-my-visa-card-without-my-authorization-in-feb-2013-for-a-product-tha-1020515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Defense