Complaint Review: Total Defense

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — Wombelano Other Australia
Total Defense

Total Defense iYogi support this mob made an unauthorided charge against my credit card, and i have been unable to get a refund. Their phone number just refres me back to the website, which will not process my refund claim , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Apologies!!

Total Defense / iYogi support made an unauthorized change on my VISA card. I cannot lodge a request for a refund through their web site, as it will not process. This website refers me to a phone number to call. That phone number refers me back to the website to lodge a refund claim. Repeated emails to them have resulted in nothing more than promises to refund the amount of AUD $399.99, but no refund has yet been received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Defense/internet/Total-Defense-iYogi-support-this-mob-made-an-unauthorided-charge-against-my-credit-card-a-1010618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Defense

Apologies!!

AUTHOR: iYogi- Active Response Team - (United States of America)

Dear Sue,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us and the fact that you were not able to reach us. We would like to help you out with the refund issue, so request you to send us an email with your iYogi account details on iYogicare@iyogi.com and we will have have our Active Response Team contact you and expedite the refund process. You can also call us on our toll free Customer Service number 1800180791 and seek help from our representatives.

Regards