cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: I got screwed — Arvada Colorado United States of America
Total Disposal, LLC
12500 W. 58th Ave, Ste 240 Internet Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Total Disposal, LLC Don't get ripped off or have your money given to someone else Internet Arvada, Colorado

*Author of original report: That's a lie and you know it.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unhappy Customer

September 4th I paid $79.25 for 6 months service beginning August 1st from this company or $13.12 per month. In October I called the company about my account and they said there was no such account.  I gave them the address of the service and they said the account was under a different name. They turned the account and my money over to someone not at all related to me. October 31st I moved and canceled the account; the math would be 79.25/6=13.21 X 4 months service paid for that I was not going to use = a refund of $56.03 plus the week Lida Stejskal paid for the service with my money $3.20 makes a total refund due me of $56.03; they sent me a check for $31.00 hoping to get away with it.

When I questioned the owner on what would possess them to take my money and give it to someone else without consulting me he said "maybe it was your wife" (wrong last name) and was very  aggravated that I would be complaining about the theft of my money.

Be very careful doing business with a company with values like this, in my experience anyone can call and take your account and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Disposal-LLC/Internet-Arvada-Colorado-80002/Total-Disposal-LLC-Dont-get-ripped-off-or-have-your-money-given-to-someone-else-Interne-967939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Disposal, LLC

That's a lie and you know it.

AUTHOR: I got screwed - ()

My complaint is 100% accurate and Arvada Police Reports and a receipt signed by YOU are proof. The first time I called and learned that you gave my money and account to someone else, the woman who handled the change said that she even put a note in MY account that if I was to change it the person who you let hijack my account and money was to be immediately notified to which I asked how someone other than the account holder, ME can do such a thing. She blamed it on a new employee having made the mistake.  But that didn’t keep your people from following the instructions of my account hijacker and telling them that I caught the hijacking. So what you your people do, give my money and account back to the hijacker which when I found out a week later, I got the Police involved and YOU, Mr. Owner printed out a receipt showing how many months I paid for and proved that the account was mine and only mine; YOUR signature is on that receipt. That account was NEVER in her name as long as I lived there; you lied about that.

You say the owner of that property was paying for your service is a total lie; she can’t afford trash service so she packages her trash up and dumps it in dumpsters on the way to work so that's yet another lie. You refunded all the money you know I paid as your records (which I mentioned above) prove that and it was MY debit card that paid it so you assertion that you paid what I "claimed to have paid" is yet another lie. Playing the victim with lies isn’t very effective, even how you ended the BBB complaint stating that "I put you in the middle of a bad relationship" no sir, I did not ask you to put my account and money in another person’s name, your company did it all by yourselves. You paid me in full to avoid a Judge hearing how you operate your business because without a doubt, I would have sued you because of how egregious your business ethics are.

Someday soon you need to stand in front of a mirror in the morning and have a conversation with yourself about how dishonest you are and what kind of corrupt things you do to your customers then blame it on the customer, own up to your behavior and you won’t find yourself defending the indefensible actions like this.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unhappy Customer

AUTHOR: Total Disposal - ()

I am sorry this person had a hard time receiving a refund.  As I recall this person was living in the home that we had trash service at but the customer account was in his girl-friends name.  She had the account in her name and the person that requested the refund was not on the account.  I feel that it was unfortunate for all parties involved.  When the person filling this complaint moved out off his girl-friends house we had no idea that he had paid the bill for trash service for this address.  We did resolve this issue and gave him a full refund for the monies he had claimed to have paid.

Total Disposal