Complaint Review: Total Home Improvements Inc

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: KristenV — East McKeesport Pennsylvania
Total Home Improvements Inc
, Select State/Province USA

Total Home Improvements Inc Paid for Lifetime Warranty, Received NO Paperwork or Information on it Feasterville Trevose PA

Total Home Improvements did a wonderful job on our roof replacement when it was finally done.  There were many many delays but the finished product was perfect and everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly, accomodating, and professional.

The roof replacement was going through our insurance company, and we paid in installments as we got the money from insurance.  On the final payment, when the job was done, we were asked if we wanted a lifetime warranty that would be transferrable to the next owner(s) of the house.  We said yes - the cost of which was additional to what the insurance company was giving us.

The transaction was completed over the phone and we were told the warranty information paperwork would come in the mail.  It never did.  I have been calling, emailing, leaving messages for over a year.

I was told that THI got away from doing actual home improvement work to being the liason between a customer and the insurance companies to get home warranty claims approved.  I was given a new company name and phone number by the owner of THI, and have been calling and emailing them for months now as well.  I was informed today that I had the wrong company - they were not once THI.

All I want is the warranty I paid for!!  THI's LinkedIn is no longer there, the website is nonfunctional, and I only get voicemail to the contacts I have (employees of THI I have carss for) but no message is ever returned.  I'm not sure what to do.  I will be filing a BBB complaint but I feel I am out of options.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Home-Improvements-Inc/Select-StateProvince/Total-Home-Improvements-Inc-Paid-for-Lifetime-Warranty-Received-NO-Paperwork-or-Informat-1141475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Home Improvements Inc