Complaint Review: Total ILD Teleservices , Vox Trail, LTD.Voicemail Monthly Fee , ILD Teleservices

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Yale Oklahoma
Saw Grass Village Circle Suite 30 Pointe Vedre Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Total ILD Teleservices , Vox Trail, LTD.Voicemail Monthly Fee , ILD Teleservices Total ILD Teleservices said " you visited a website we got your phone number and biour order to your number" . Prob. is IT'S NOT MY NUMBER Pointe Vedre Beach Florida

On 07/11/08 my fiance and I were going over our AT&T phone bill . It has been running $95.33 for the past 2 months . Upon a total break down of every thing on it - we ran across on the last page the summary of charges from the " Company ",who call themselves Vox Trail LTD. /ILTeleservices ,and Total ILD Teleservices , for a charge of $14.95 . I ask my Fiance what that was , and he told me that he didn't know - but it's been on his bill for the last two phone statements . We were thinking that AT&T was jacking up their prices - for what ever reasons , and that if we were going to be charged close to a hundred dollars for each months phone service ( as we live in a remote area of Oklahoma -and have no other choice for a phone carrier), that we would disconnect AT&T - and go with a family plan cellular service .

On 07/12/08 I had to find out what or who this multi-named company was & what that $14.95 was he was paying for . I was in no way prepared to hear that AT&T had no idea "what we purchased online from them, but that they(AT&T) was a third party billing station for them , as it had to be what we purchased online" . So now Iam really curious -and dial Vox Trail LTD. at this
1-800-433-4518 Questions ? section of this twilight zone episode of find the goods . I call and this guy answers , I don't remember his name - but i asked about this charge - he stated that I "had visited a internet site and placed an order for a voice mail service" . I said that i had no credit cards to do this and he said "you had it billed to your home phone number" . He asked my name I told him Pamela but that the bill is under Carl (some companies don't let you deal with billing issues if the last name is different ) . and when I go to internet sites I do enter Carls phone # as we live together - so now he says to me " well the name who ordered it was Pamela " , I said "that IS my name mister" . He was shocked and noticably upset -"THINKING I DECIEVED HIM" . He said " you should have told me your real name-you were tricking me" . I told him in no way did I order whatever it was he had , and that I was going to file a complaint with the FCC - as my name is not on the bill only Carls is , and that I never order anything online at any time ". I asked him to hold on that " i was going to grab my local phone book & he could walk me through the steps to make some money and split it with him because Iam not on this bill in anyway , and to use a phone number just cuz he thinks it 's mine is a bad lack in judgement -on his theiving skills ,but the FCC might be able to get more answers than I can ". He was quick to tell me that the money will be credited to the phone bill. In the end of it all I said " I will believe it when I see it , but when the FCC catches up to him - I hoped he recieves the maximum possible sentence for his evil deeds .

Matilda
Yale, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-ILD-Teleservices-Vox-Trail-LTDVoicemail-Monthly-Fee-ILD-Teleservices/Pointe-Vedre-Beach-Florida-32082/Total-ILD-Teleservices-Vox-Trail-LTDVoicemail-Monthly-Fee-ILD-Teleservices-Total-I-350581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total ILD Teleservices , Vox Trail, LTD.Voicemail Monthly Fee , ILD Teleservices