Complaint Review: Total Legal & Finance Ltd

• Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: mewdar — skegness Internet United Kingdom
Total Legal & Finance Ltd
Alexandra House, 1 Alexandra Road Internet United States of America

Total Legal & Finance Ltd We Pay Today is a trading name We Pay Today is a trading name Swansea, Internet

This firm is sending out unsolicited text messages offering loans that have never been asked for, I have never contacted this firm, I have never heard of this firm, in the text message it gives their web address which i took a look at, to say I was shocked is an understatement when I saw the %apr on the site, a whopping 1737%.

Firms like this should be made to close down as they are nothing but common loan sharks who prey on those who may be in a desparate position, also by sending the initial contact by text is an infringment of my privacy as I do not give my number out to anyone I do not already know, I also have my number registered with a firm that is, and has untill now, blocked these types of callers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Legal-Finance-Ltd/internet/Total-Legal-Finance-Ltd-We-Pay-Today-is-a-trading-name-We-Pay-Today-is-a-trading-name-Sw-513200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Legal & Finance Ltd