Complaint Review: Total Maintenance Inc

• Updated: Sun, June 26, 2011

• Reported By: Tony — Destrehan Louisiana United States of America
Total Maintenance Inc
Destrehan, Louisiana United States of America

Total Maintenance Inc Using unfair Practices and Are unreliable Destrehan, Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sounds like a jealous competitor

Total maintenance does not do good seasonal maintenance.  They sucker you into signing a contract and does not do what they say they will.  The drains where clogged two days after they left my friends house in destrehan.  There was another case in luling where the blower motor they installed was left just sitting in the heater not even bolted up.  The rumor among the air conditioning contractors in our area is that Total maintenance is buddies with the American Standard supplier and gets the equipment for under the amount they pay.  And at the year's end Ac Supply files a rebates to collect profit.  They just want to sell new.  They do not care about fixing and maintaining a system.  They are cheaper than most because of equipment cost.  Companies like Lightning Services that have been american standard dealers forever can not compete with the low prices they get but the quality of work they perform is horrific.  Do not hire these guys.  They are expanding and becoming the biggest company.  They just move quanity with no reguard to the work they perform.

This is just my opinion on this company.  If you use them and like them great.  Be cautious and make sure you get what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Maintenance-Inc/Destrehan-Louisiana-70047/Total-Maintenance-Inc-Using-unfair-Practices-and-Are-unreliable-Destrehan-Louisiana-558616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Maintenance Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sounds like a jealous competitor

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

First off, this sounds like someone that must be overcharging people for thier services(another A/C contractor). I get that alot from some off these old timers that have been putting people to the coals for years and years. We are the largest American Standard Dealer in Louisiana for a reason. 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 and counting. People always get what they pay for. You say you heard this and you heard that. You must be an idiot to put something out there bashing my company over hear say. We do some of the best work in the area. We hear that all the time from  inspectors, energy raters and other 3rd party inspections. When we hear stuff like: Ive tested thiusands of homes for the HERO program and your jobs are some of the best ratings that I have ever seen, it makes me feel real good about the job we do. Say what you want but we were using above grade insulation years before it was code, sealing our units with mastic for 10 years, and doing alot of stuff that quite frankly contractors like yourself just wont do. We do it correctly for less money then you are charging. Maybe your overhead is too high or maybe you are just too slow to figure out what we do to keep costs down for my company and my customers. It sounds like from your bashing of me and American Standard that you have some beef. Well since Im not a coward and have to write stuff like this, you know who I am  so be a man and show your face after you read this. Come out from behind your computer screen and let me know next time you see me how you feel. You dont have be a coward forever. As far as your drain story, drains back up all the time. You yourself should know this being in the industry. And indeed if it did back up, we would be there as soon as they call to resolve any issue. That is the type of service we provide. David