Complaint Review: Total Maintenance of Tampa

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Smp1939 — Silver Springs Florida United States of America
Total Maintenance of Tampa
2731 W Union Street Tampa, Florida United States of America

Total Maintenance of Tampa I would be leary of this companies air conditioning cleaning offer. Just saying I was not satisfied Tampa, Florida

*Author of original report: Setting things straight

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: answer

I was not satisfied with the service that I got from this company. They were to clean my air conditioner and sanitize the duct work. The unit is an old one but still was running good. When the repairman took it apart he said he could not do the job because it was in bad shape with mold and rust. He did not charge me for a cleaning.

However when I tried to start the unit again it would not even run at all. I called the repair service and they said they would check it out. Later on the repairman called me and told me there would be a service call but he did not know how much it would be.

I decided to get someone else because I was afraid of a big charge for a service call and I didn't feel like I should pay a big bill because the air/heat con ditioner was running good when they dismantled it to clean it.

I called anoyther air conditioner service person and they found a wire that had been left off, they fixed it and charged me a small service charge. Everything is running well now.

Use your own judgement about this company but I will not use them again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Maintenance-of-Tampa/Tampa-Florida-33607/Total-Maintenance-of-Tampa-I-would-be-leary-of-this-companies-air-conditioning-cleaning-o-1028306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Maintenance of Tampa

Setting things straight

AUTHOR: Smp1939 - ()

I stand by my report and have no need to call anyone. I told my story and the reason why I would not deal with this company. I saw the wire that was left off and when it was put back on the air works fine. My air is still working good.

I also spent 2 nights wihtout heat and it was cold too.  So use your own judgement if they call you with a special off to clean your unit.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company