Complaint Review: Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By:Hubert North Carolina
Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos
255 Gold Rivers Rd. / 144 Henley Rd. Basalt, Co.81621/Wynnewood,Pa.19096, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos Sales Office, Wynnewood, Pa. I worked for TMS as a sales agent (affiliate) through Mark Sandos, Wynnewood Pa. office, for 1month and 2 weeks, and owes me $2,000.00 for signing up merchants. TMS Co. refuses to get involved, because he is an outside office! take this guy and other sales offices to court on a class action. Wynnewood Pennsylvania, Basalt CoColorado

* : False Report

I would like to find out other salespeople that have been ripped off by Mark Sandos, and how many other offices that rip off the sales people working for Total Merchant Services. Maybe we can do a class action suit against this lying, cheating company!

Mark Sandos has ignored me, so my attorney wrote him demanding he pay me. He will probably ignore that also. TMS is a member of the BBB, and I've written a complaint to them. Everyone should do this.

They have made money off of my exhausting work in signing up 16 merchants in such a short period of time, plus the residuals which he will continually make off of my sales! I worked for the Raleigh office run by Chris Collins prior to Mark Sandos, I left that office because he was ripping off my residuals as well.

Mark Sandos is blatently ignoring my phone calls and e-mails.

I also found out TMS is charging a CANCELLATION fee to merchants that terminate. You see, Chris Collins AND Mark Sandos had me telling my merchants that there was NO CONTRACT, meaning NO CANCELLATION FEE if they cancelled.

TMS Pennsylvania, is out of the state I'm in. I live in North Carolina. I guess Mark Sandos will EXPECT to get rid of me easily. I worked too hard to just let it go. I don't think ANYBODY could afford to loose $2,000.

Helen
Hubert, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2007 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Merchant-Services-Mark-J-Sandos/Basalt-Co81621WynnewoodPa19096-Pennsylvania-19096/Total-Merchant-Services-Mark-J-Sandos-Sales-Office-Wynnewood-Pa-I-worked-for-TMS-as-243194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos

#1

False Report

AUTHOR: Mark sandos - (U.S.A.)

This report is false.  Helen did not read her contract fully.  She was paid correctly for the accounts that were referred.  This matter was taken up with the BBB and they sided with me.  I have been in the industry for over 12 years and have never encountered such a problem.

I ignored her calls and emails because the matter was settled and this woman is full of hatred and anger which makes her very hard to speak with.

Once again everything was resolved and I was found not to have done anything wrong.