Complaint Review: Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2007

• Reported By:Hubert North Carolina
Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos
255 Gold Rivers Rd. / 144 Henley Rd. /Wynnewood, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos Sales Office I worked for TMS as a sales agent (affiliate) through Mark Sandos office, for 1month and 2 weeks, and owes me $2,000.00 for signing up merchants. TMS Co. refuses to get involved, because he is an outside office! ripoff Wynnewood Pennsylvania, Basalt Colorado

I would like to find out other salespeople that have been ripped off by Mark Sandos, and how many other offices that rip off the sales people working for Total Merchant Services. Maybe we can do a class action suit against this lying, cheating company!

Mark Sandos has ignored me, so my attorney wrote him demanding he pay me. He will probably ignore that also. TMS is a member of the BBB, and I've written a complaint to them. Everyone should do this.

They have made money off of my exhausting work in signing up 16 merchants in such a short period of time, plus the residuals which he will continually make off of my sales! I worked for the Raleigh office run by Chris Collins prior to Mark Sandos, I left that office because he was ripping off my residuals as well.

Mark Sandos is blatently ignoring my phone calls and e-mails.

I also found out TMS is charging a CANCELLATION fee to merchants that terminate. You see, Chris Collins AND Mark Sandos had me telling my merchants that there was NO CONTRACT, meaning NO CANCELLATION FEE if they cancelled.

TMS Pennsylvania, is out of the state I'm in. I live in North Carolina. I guess Mark Sandos will EXPECT to get rid of me easily. I worked too hard to just let it go. I don't think ANYBODY could afford to loose $2,000.

Hubert, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2007 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Merchant-Services-Mark-J-Sandos/Wynnewood-Pennsylvania-19096/Total-Merchant-Services-Mark-J-Sandos-Sales-Office-I-worked-for-TMS-as-a-sales-agent-a-243191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Merchant Services - Mark J. Sandos