Complaint Review: Total Merchant Services

• Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: It''s a Girl Thang — Carson City Nevada United States of America
Total Merchant Services
255 Gold Rivers Court Basalt Basalt, Colorado United States of America

Total Merchant Services Damon Broussard-Manager Total Merchant Services Basalt, Colorado

In August of 2010 I received a call to sign up for an EBT Card Service for our business. I was told I was not allowed to obtain this opportunity, that my husband David Pitts had to be the one to sign up for reasons untold to me. I was talked into this opportunity, and that it would help my business grow, which was the conviencing factor in me taking this service. So I was pretty excited. It wasn't until the end of September of 2010 that we received the debit machine. Upon receipt of the machine we realized that we would have to use it as our sole debit intake. I was already in contact with another company and could not get out of that agreement. I called and talked to  "Litta" and explained I need to cancel our agreement as, 1. I was already obligated to another company, and 2. My customers never once asked to use this service. She told me to call back and talk to Tara. Then I called to speak with "Tara" in January 2011 to get out of this service completely, as I felt mis-led about the whole service. I felt that it was a scam. The only time anyone called was to extract money from me. In March my husband no longer was a part of the company as I closed the previous business. I took on another partner and became an LLC. We offered to return the equipment, which was NEVER used! Merchants asked us to return the equipment to them in July. We did return the equipment which was to a totally different company, "Lease Finance Group, LLC. Now Merchants want more money. They call and harass me daily. This company is a scam! Do not use them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Merchant-Services/Basalt-Colorado-81621/Total-Merchant-Services-Damon-Broussard-Manager-Total-Merchant-Services-Basalt-Colorado-784649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Merchant Services