Complaint Review: Total Protect/ Cross Country Home Services

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: Toni — Lancaster Texas U.S.A.
Total Protect/ Cross Country Home Services
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33355 FT LAUDERDALE, Florida United States of America

Total Protect/ Cross Country Home Services Home2ServeU BEWARE HERE'S YOUR TIP OFF ON THE RIPOFF!! FT LAUDERDALE, Florida

This company is definitely a rip off.  In my case, it was added onto my mortgage payment.  Naturally when my dishwasher goes out I decided to call them to inquiry about a service repair.  The company that they suggested to me was not even a local company they were over 100 miles away! I live in a little burb of Dallas, TX and they couldn't send a repairman from my local area?? I called and called and the repair serivce didn't even call me back (probably because I live so far).

This was a total waste of money and I should have read up on them first. I agree with another writer.  Take the money you were going to pay them and put it in savings and let it draw interest and use that for repairs.  After all you are going to end of paying money out of your pocket anyway because they have too many stipulations to their warranty.. pre-existing condition (if your appliance is over a year it will probably have a pre existing condition).

If you want to throw your money down the toilet continue giving it to this warranty company but remember you will probably pay for that flush too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Protect-Cross-Country-Home-Services/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33355/Total-Protect-Cross-Country-Home-Services-Home2ServeU-BEWARE-HERES-YOUR-TIP-OFF-ON-THE-R-588308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Protect/ Cross Country Home Services