Complaint Review: Total Protect Home Warranty

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Joetta — Allen Texas United States of America
Total Protect Home Warranty

Total Protect Home Warranty Homesure America Inc. 19 days to get dishwasher replaced after it was approved. Then had to dispose of the old one myself Internet

8/10/12 I filed a claim for dishwasher.  Someone promptly came out & said it would probably be replaced instead of repaired.

8/17/12 I was told my options (receiving a check or warranty co. replace)  I choose the warranty co. to replace.  I was given a model no. to look up and approve.  I did the same day.

8/21/12 I received it.  Silly me, I though they would install it.  Wrong.  It was put in my dining room and was told someone would call me to install it.  I didn't receive a call.  I called them numerous times and talked to polite people who said they would get it taken care of but never did.  No one ever called me back.  After over 20 phone calls (I got hung up on an average of 2 times for every 3 calls) and 19 days.

8/28/12 I lost my cool to get attention.

8/29 it was installed.  The person installing it asked my what was I going to do with the old one.  I told him he needed to take it away.  He told me to call the warranty company because he was not supposed to.  I did.

I talked to Cassandra (supervisor) who was insulting me and offered no solutions.  I said no one ever told me I had to remove and dispose the dishwasher myself. By the way, there where plenty of times anyone could have mentioned that to me. I was told I was the only person who ever had that problem because everyone always reads their policy and knows they are responsible for the removal of the old appliance. The supervisor never apologized for any bad service and had an attitude of "that's to bad, sucks to be you"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Protect-Home-Warranty/internet/Total-Protect-Home-Warranty-Homesure-America-Inc-19-days-to-get-dishwasher-replaced-after-939688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Protect Home Warranty