Complaint Review: Total Protection Plan warranty

• Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By: Jennifenifer — pasadena Texas USA
Total Protection Plan warranty
www.prizm.net/PrizmIndex.html Internet United States of America

Total Protection Plan warranty, Prizm administrative solutions, Lyndon Property Insurance Company beware when buying warranties or insurance pasadena, Texas

I just want people to be aware of this possible warranty scam. I was offered this warranty when I bought my car a few days ago and being the skeptic that I am I wanted to look up the company before I payed any extra money to anyone. I was given some brochures and printouts on the company that was known as Total Protection plan. They are owned by Prizm administrative solutions. I spent about 30 minutes looking them up and couldn't really find anything, I was about to go ahead and get the warranty, but the fact that there wasn't even a website for this place kind of made me want to keep looking. After looking up prizm I saw something about Lyndon property insurance company, and after looking in one of my printouts I saw that this is the company that backs the Total Protection Plan. If you look up this company there are several negative claims on rip-off report. At the dealership I was at, he had said they were just switching over to this new wattanty that was better than their old one (I also looked up the old one Eagle warranty company and they had pages of rip off reports as well) and so this may be a new scam that is starting out of Lyndon property insurance company because everyone is on to their old scams. I just wanted to put this out there...obviously you can make your own decision about the company, like I said I didn't pay for a warranty with them so I don't have any actual bad experience with this company...but please be cautious! Look up Lyndon Property Insurance company before you file with Total Protection plan...it may very well scare you off like it did with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Protection-Plan-warranty/internet/Total-Protection-Plan-warranty-Prizm-administrative-solutions-Lyndon-Property-Insurance-481148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Protection Plan warranty