midnight

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Fort Branch Indiana United States of America
Total Quality Logistic LLC
3040 Rosemont Lachine, Quebec United States of America

Total Quality Logistic LLC Michael Anderson They sent me a letter stating I am a beneficiary of an unclaimed amount of 480,000.00 along with the this letter a check in the amount of $2262.77 . Instruction to call Quebec Canada at 15145494941 a Lachine, Quebec

I recieved a letter from claims services 3o4o Rosemont Lachine,QC Phone number 1-514-549-4941 along with a check in the amount of $2262.77 In the letter it states the following.We are pleased to inform through this letter our network shows I am the beneficiary of unclaimed settlement amount of $80,000.00It states it is our responsibility to inform you of North America Law which stipulates that the receiver must pay a processing fee before funds are received. The same law prevents you from paying the fees out of your personal funds. It goes on to say I am being advised that the enclosed check is valid only by calling our offices first. If I attempted to cash the check before speaking to any of our agents the check will be void and all stop payments will be in affect. The check shows Total Quality Logistics, LLC P.O. Box 799 Milford, OHIO 45150 from the 5th Third bank in Cincinnati, Ohio The agents name I am to contact is aMichael Anderson. I looked up information on the internet and found this is a scam. So I just want to inform anyone looking this up it is another scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Quality-Logistic-LLC/Lachine-Quebec-H3M-1M2/Total-Quality-Logistic-LLC-Michael-Anderson-They-sent-me-a-letter-stating-I-am-a-beneficia-929928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Quality Logistic LLC