Complaint Review: Total Resort Solutions (Dave Foster)

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: B Ware — Junction City Kansas
Total Resort Solutions (Dave Foster)
Cocoa, Florida USA
  • Phone: 866-448-2005
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Total Resort Solutions (Dave Foster) Deceptive Business Practices Cocoa Florida

I was contacted by Dave Foster who said he worked for a company called Total Resort Solutions. I am in the process of selling my timeshare and he called to inquire about my interest in renting my unused weeks for the rest of the year. He said he had customers with RCI willing to rent the rest of my unused weeks for $1488 per week for four weeks. Obviously the peaked my interest but then he added they required me to pay $300 per week for a period of four weeks up front for a total of $1200. So, immediately red flags went up because if they have renters which he guranteed, why would I have to pay monies up front. This made no sense to me.

He then added, I needed to provide a visa or mastercard for them to process to create a receipt before they could send me a contract to sign. I asked, why don't you send me a contract to look over before I send you any money. David along with some other guy who he passed me on too taped danced and went on about a 90% success rate within 60-90 days once I pay the money that someone will rent my RCI weeks.

I told them that I would call them back once thought it over. I then called the company that is selling my timeshare and I asked them had they heard of this company. And just as I thought they had never heard of this company and stated they would never hire a 3 party company to rent my RCI. I looked up the number (866-448-2005) and noticed this number was assigned to a finance and loan company in Atlanta, Ga. David also called me from 321-252-1613. So, I say,please beware of this gentlemen calling you saying he can rent your timeshare. I really believe this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Resort-Solutions-Dave-Foster/Cocoa-Florida/Total-Resort-Solutions-Dave-Foster-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Cocoa-Florida-1079284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Resort Solutions (Dave Foster)