Complaint Review: Total Resorts Solutions, David Foster Agent

largo street Florida, Florida USA
  • Phone: 877 600-9935
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Total Resorts Solutions, David Foster Agent called to solicit buying my unused vacation points from RCI, guaranteed 1300. per week if I paid 400.00 fees. Florida Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: truth and perception

*Consumer Comment: NO PROBLEM

*Consumer Suggestion: ask lots of questions

*Consumer Comment: Total Resort Solutions

*Consumer Suggestion: How do you know this is a ripoff?

I was contacted by David Foster with Total Resorts Solutions to buy my unused 20,000 points from RCI.  Was guaranteed 1,300.00 per week for each of the two weeks available and I would have to pay 399.00 for transfer fees and would receive a check for 2377.00 within 60 days.  I contacted RCI to see if this would even be possible.  I was told no.  No one, especially an outside company could buy my unused points.  I am the point holder and could only use my points.  RCI would not even buy unused points.  This is a scam to bleed 400.00out of people who not only cant afford to use their points, but can't afford to lose 400.00.  I am in need of monies due to hardship and to take advantage of me is bullcrap.  Do not fall into the trap.  Just a SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Resorts-Solutions-David-Foster-Agent/Florida-Florida/Total-Resorts-Solutions-David-Foster-Agent-called-to-solicit-buying-my-unused-vacation-1057310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Resorts Solutions, David Foster Agent

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

truth and perception

AUTHOR: fightn mad - ()

RCI was sued for renting out the property owner without thier knowledge and consent. They settled out of court. David did not handle his business and chooses to blame the blameless. Offers are sent and the client accepts or declines.

NO PROBLEM

AUTHOR: 139 spokane ave - ()

I USED THEM AN HAD A GOOD EXPRERINCE, ILL USE THEM AGAIN

#3 Consumer Suggestion

ask lots of questions

AUTHOR: gotscrewed - ()

I have been screwed a few times now, because companies like this have telephone reps that are trained very carefully to be incredibly smooth. In the case of this company, it was only after I received the official contract, ponied up my $1200,, and THEN read it VERY carefully, that I realized, oh damn, the SOBs screwed me again. In this case, they were promising to sell my RCI time, but as it turns out (reading the fine print), they were only promising to ADVERTISE it. The person on the phone goes to great lengths to make sure that that is NOT the tiniest bit clear. $1200 just to advertise is no promise at all. They gleefully take your money, and then can't be bothered to lift a finger to fulfill their end of the bargain (my experince from the first two times). I am embarrassed to admit this, but this is now the THIRD time that I have been screwed by such disreputable bozos. Unfortunately, the only real solution, when one of these charlatans calls you, is ASK LOTS of QUESTIONS. After I read the fine print, I sent a letter within 5 days, requesting that the contract be cancelled. According to the contract doc, you have to request cancellation within 10 days. The paperwork also says that your money will be refunded in 20 days. I am waiting to see how that works out, but not too optimistic, considering that they make their money by deceiving people.

Total Resort Solutions

AUTHOR: Joanna - ()

I was just contacted today where Jessie Windom told me that if I sold my 3 weeks of RCI timeshare to his rental company, Total Resort Solutions, I would just have to pay them 1197.00 in fees and they would send me a check for 2100.00 per week that I handed over to them, but I could not negotiate the weeks back. So, I reiterated, "I send you a check for 1197.00, and you will send me a check back for 6300.00?" --sounds too good to be true, so here I am searching for BBB info on the company.

Total Resort Solutions claim to be RCI affiliated for the rental and sales of Vacation Village and Mariott properties. I feel uneasy trusting the caller. His number matches that of David's in the original post: 877-600-9935 x107.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

How do you know this is a ripoff?

AUTHOR: 139 spokane ave - ()

Hello Author,

How do you know this is a scam if you never tried?

Also, there is no professional company that can buy your points. so i dont know if you missed heard them but no one would ask you for that knowing that cant buy them unless they are a scam.

I am a timeshare owner as well, and i have been contact numbers of time to rent or sell it but i use mine so i said no. But if i didnt use it, why not rent it to make money back? I might try just to make a profit.

But i would like to make something clear, if they say they will buy your points, then they are lying!!! And a scam. If they say they can USE your points to rent out and book rentees as a guess, then they are telling the truth and would let them market it.