Complaint Review: Total Security Network (charles F. Logan)

• Submitted: Tue, August 05, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2003

• Reported By:Long Beach California
Total Security Network (charles F. Logan)
330N. Garfield Ave, Suite 1 Alhambra, California U.S.A.

Total Security Network (charles F. Logan) almost ripped me off, i came to this site and discovered the truth. Thanks elizabeth for ur story and warning; i'm glad i did check Alhambra California

I am a young college student,today(8-5-03)i went for a job interview for an security position. To make a long story short the interviewer was one Charles F. Logan. He seeemed quiet anxious to offer me a position. Was there a catch? Of course he wanted me to pay 299$ for training. I was a bit reluctant,Mr.logan sensed it and became aggressive."Stating do you want the job or not?"
During the interview he presented no contract and his whole matter in which he handled buisness seemed amateur. Do not be fooled...He also explained he was once a OC sheriff, which may or may not be true.

I agreed to meet with him on thursday to pay my training fee. I choose thursday because today is tuesday and i needed time to research and think about a $299.00 commitment. On the way home i talked with my aunt who gave me advice on how to deal with the situation at hand. With her advice i immmediately went to work where i found this web site. I promptly typed in total security network and found a complaint.

Thank you elizabeth for your warning.......

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2003 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Security-Network-charles-F-Logan/Alhambra-California-91801/Total-Security-Network-charles-F-Logan-almost-ripped-me-off-i-came-to-this-site-and-di-65303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Security Network (charles F. Logan)