Complaint Review: Total Transportation of Mississippi

• Updated: Thu, September 01, 2011

• Reported By: Aqua — Calumet city Illinois United States of America
Total Transportation of Mississippi
Richland, Mississippi United States of America

Total Transportation of Mississippi Total falsified my DAC and waited until I resigned to do it!!!!! Richland, Mississippi

After working for Total for two years, I decided it was time to move on.  I worked beyond my job description and was even praised for doing so.  So when I gave my two weeks notice and left in June I thought I was leaving on good terms.

In 2010,  I was involved in a fender bender with another truck in a parking area in Illinois.  I and the other driver called our companies and I called the police.  Neither of us were cited or ticketed, the report was made and I was told to continue on with my day.  I heard no more concerning this matter for the duration of my time with them.  I was never informed of any decision made concerning this and I continued to work for them for more than 6 months more.

After resigning, I discovered through my job search that Total had put a DOT recordable Intersection Collision on my DAC. This made it almost impossible for me to find employment with any reputable companies.  After I acquired a copy of my DAC I was stunned to see an Intersection Collision on it. This information is both inaccurate and misleading.  What I dont understand is 1) How is this an intersection collision when it happened on a private lot? 2) Why was I not Informed of this and 3) If this is considered DOT recordable why would they wait over 6 months and after I resign to record this on my DAC?

This was done maliciously and companies are using your DAC reports as a way to get back at you for leaving and making sure they screw you out of moving on with your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Transportation-of-Mississippi/Richland-Mississippi-/Total-Transportation-of-Mississippi-Total-falsified-my-DAC-and-waited-until-I-resigned-to-772102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Transportation of Mississippi