Complaint Review: Total Visa - Plains Commerce Bank

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:Unicoi Tennessee
Total Visa - Plains Commerce Bank
P.O. Box 90340 Sioux City Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Total Visa - Plains Commerce Bank ripoff The company promised to help me restore my credit rating and it did the opposite of what it said it would Now I am stuck with a $200.00 bill I keep my payments on time but they cut my credit off for no reason South Dakota Internet

*Consumer Comment: I also had this problem

I took out Total Visa Card to help restore my credit, even though it had a high member ship fee of $200.00. I took the card out in hopes it would do what they said it would do. But after I made the third payment they cut off my credit to use the card. My payments was made on time, even paid early and I paid more money than they ask me to. After being band from using the card I called Total Visa and they stated, it was a mix up, and if I would make a payment that day they would give me a balance of credit of $48.00. I did not make the payment and told them I wanted the card cancaled, and they told me I would still have to pay the $200.00, none of my payments gave me any credit toward the blance of the $200.00. Where is the Better Business Bureau when you need them.

Robbie
Unicoi, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2007 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Visa-Plains-Commerce-Bank/Sioux-City-Falls-South-Dakota-57109-0340/Total-Visa-Plains-Commerce-Bank-ripoff-The-company-promised-to-help-me-restore-my-credit-240292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Visa - Plains Commerce Bank

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I also had an total visa card I opened 02/2005 I did not have any problems I always paid ontime until around 05/2006. I disputed an unauthorized charge to my card plains commerce bank closed my account 16 months of having the account open. I only received $100 from the $250. they charged when I opened the account. Plains commerce bank applied the other $150 to the balance but I could not use it sense my account was closed. Plains commerce bank told me this program was no longer being offered how do they accept to keep a credit card if they keep closing everyones accounts. I have a new credit card but I am not to give just anyone my credit card #. so they can charge when they want to.