Complaint Review: Total Wine & More

Total Wine & More Over Charges Sacramento, California

*UPDATE Employee: Your Comments at Total Wine & More - Arden Store

*Consumer Comment: How about this question

*Consumer Comment: 2 questions

I purchased 5 items from Total Wine & More.  When I got home I noticed that I had been charged for 6 items.  When I contacted the store they said there was nothing they could do as they had no way of knowing if I actually received only 5 items.  Not a place I will shop at again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Wine-More/Sacramento-California-/Total-Wine-More-Over-Charges-Sacramento-California-905782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Wine & More

Your Comments at Total Wine & More - Arden Store

AUTHOR: Aiesha - (United States of America)

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write to us. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience with our Arden store. Providing exceptional customer service and great products are two of our main priorities and I have since shared your valuable feedback with the District Manager.

I would like to follow-up with you to get additional details on the incident and personally apologize. If you would be so kind as to please provide me with your contact # and the best time to reach you it would be appreciated.

I can be reached at 1.855.330.6673 if you prefer to contact me directly.

How about this question

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

If a train is going 5 mph per hour, how far will the train go in 2 hours????

2 questions

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

If you were the store owner and someone called you with similar situation -- being charged for 6 items while the person bought 5 items -- what do you think? The second question is how do you prove (with hard evidence) that you took home 5 items whereas your receipt said 6? That's all.