Complaint Review: Total marketing group, inc

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mc90046 — Burbank California
Total marketing group, inc
5090 south Lawndale ave Mccook Il 60525 Mccook, Illinois United States of America

Total marketing group, inc Peterson Geg. Director of Operations Recd a pymt check amt of $1,991.95 w an acceptance letter w user I'd and password provided used to register. Mccook, Illinois

A payroll check was made out to my name at my address last March 15, 2013. The envelope had been mailed from Espana or Spain...Correos Madrid to be exact. The letter requested for me to register on their website with the user I'd and password provided before I could deposit the check into my bank account. I was to be hired as a part time consumer service evaluator or paid mystery shopper to selected merchants like walmart, Kmart,home depot,office depot, Costco, best buy. A $350 participation for 1st wk was to be deducted fr the amount and two there survey assignments were to be carried out to receive the rest of the money. Apparently so much personal information was requested upon registering and I found out from the bank that this account has been closed for 5years. Now I am charged with a returned / bounced check fee from my bank and the scammers have all my personal info and may possibly be used for their schemes in the near future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-marketing-group-inc/Mccook-Illinois-60525/Total-marketing-group-inc-Peterson-Geg-Director-of-Operations-Recd-a-pymt-check-amt-of--1041444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total marketing group, inc