Complaint Review: Totally Cellular

Totally Cellular
P.O.BOX 1232 Merrimack, New Hampshire United States of America

Totally Cellular Scam Cellphone Repair. Merrimack, New Hampshire

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Getting the job done

I sent my Samsung smartphone to this person Oct 16 and he received October 23. I sent him $175 on same day he received it to pay for the replacement screen. I kept on following up with him via phonecall and email. He was replying in the beginning but as the weeks went on, he came up with excuses (No power d/t Hurricane Sandy, no phone lines, part was backordered, he's waiting on a 3rd item as the first 2 weren't working).

Last email he sent me was asking if he should just return the phone. I asked him nicely to return and refund me. He never did. Please do not send your phone for Repair to this Scammer. I will report him to Merrimack PD as well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Totally-Cellular/Merrimack-New-Hampshire-03054/Totally-Cellular-Scam-Cellphone-Repair-Merrimack-New-Hampshire-976812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Totally Cellular

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Getting the job done

AUTHOR: Totally Cellular - (United States of America)

First, let me apologize to the customer about the lenght of time it took to repair his cell phone. It is normal to let customer's know that turn around time could take 7 - 10 Days with shipping both ways, diagnostics, and then orderig parts.

In this case it took longer than usual. I had to replace an LCD screen. The first one I ordered took about a week to arrive. After installing the part I realized that it was DOA(dead on arrival). I then ordered another one but had to send back the original one first and wait for the company to process the return. This took a few weeks.

When the second part came ran into the same issue again and had to send back that one. The process took even longer this time since the vendor thought that I was trying to scam them this time.

Finally, when the third part came in I installed the screen, repaired the phone and sent the phone back to the customer in working condition.

I told the customer that I was going to follow through with this repair and i did. I appologized to the customer about taking so long. Personally, I put out $300.00 of my own money for replacement parts and waiting for refunds from the broken parts so I could not just send back the phone not working.

My reputation might be tarnished from the one customer but I also need to focus on my other customer's. This is the only complaint against me ever.

Thanks for listening.