Complaint Review: TotavVac.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: billy — la California
Internet USA

I ordered from this website and did not recieve my product after 1 month. There was no emails from them or any kind of status update. I called there so called customer service phone number and noboby ever answered or returned my messages. I emailed them to cancel my order and finally recieved an email saying my order will be canceled and my account would be credited. I still have not recieved a credit and will have to take legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TotavVaccom/internet/TotavVaccom-DO-NOT-SHOP-AT-TOTALVACCOM-Internet-1134612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TotavVac.com