Complaint Review: Totem Cellular Dist. Strategies LLC

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jerry — Highland Michigan United States of America
Totem Cellular Dist. Strategies LLC
6370 Lusk Blvd Suite F102 San Diego, California United States of America

Totem Cellular Dist. Strategies LLC Sent me a Bad Check (Uncashable) San Diego, California

*Author of original report: They finally Paid me.

I contacted Totem to offer to sell my used Cell Phone. They had advertised they purchased used phones. They made an offer and I accepted.  They sent me a mail pouch to send the the phone stating they would mail me a check upon reciept.  After a month and no check.  I contacted them and they said they would immediately send me a check.  Upon recieveing the check I held it until I made my next deposit and deposited it into my bank.  It was returned unpaid as "Stale Dated" and the money was removed from my account. It has now been at least 6 months I have been unpaid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Totem-Cellular-Dist-Strategies-LLC/San-Diego-California-92121/Totem-Cellular-Dist-Strategies-LLC-Sent-me-a-Bad-Check-Uncashable-San-Diego-Californi-981612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Totem Cellular Dist. Strategies LLC

They finally Paid me.

AUTHOR: Jerry - ()

I was contacted by email in November 2013 stating they wanted to know if I had been paid.  They had recieved my complaint from the Better Business Bureau.  They Paid me the amount they owed for the bad check and the bank charges I was charged when it was returned. Took an incredably long time but I am now paid in full.