Complaint Review: Totem

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Hollis — Fernandina Beach Florida United States of America
Totem
402 W Broadway STE 400 San Diego, California United States of America

Totem Worse Company to ever do business with or try to do business with! San Diego, California

I contacted Totem to sell my used Iphone.  They said they would send me a prepaid box to send it in.  I sent it in via USPS/FED Ex on 7/11/12.  I started contacting the company after a month with no word or check.
The company service representative "Taylor" was very rude and basically said I was lying that I never sent it in.  I have the printout from the USPS showing that Fed Ex picked up the package.

I dropped the chase after 4 months of back and forth because I could not get them to acknowledge anything about my phone.  Still have my proof.
These people are the biggest rip offs in the business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Totem/San-Diego-California-32101/Totem-Worse-Company-to-ever-do-business-with-or-try-to-do-business-with-San-Diego-Calif-990495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Totem