Complaint Review: Totem

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Peri — South Bend Indiana United States of America
Totem

Totem Stole My Phone, Internet

I found Totem on the web when searching for a way to cell my used Blackberry Storm.  Using the firm's website I described my phone and received an offer of 28 dollars and change.  Subsequently I received mailing material to send in the phone.  A couple of weeks later, in early October, I received an e-message altering the offer to 5 dollars.  I rejected that offer, and Totem said the phone would be returned.  As of November 14th I have not received my phone.  My advice:  do not use Totem!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Totem/internet/Totem-Stole-My-Phone-Internet-969017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Totem