Complaint Review: Totem

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Christopher Lenney — Fitchburg Massachusetts
Totem
Nationwide USA

Totem HelloTotem.com, Cellular Distribution Strategies Totem is a complete rip off internet Nationwide

I sent my Iphone to Totem on 10/17/2013, and was promised $80.00.  They recieved my iphone, however as of 12/7/14, I have not received my money.  I have sent several emails to them through their website, and have gotton no response.  This company is a complete rip off.  I feel totally helpless, and have no way of getting my phone back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Totem/nationwide/Totem-HelloTotemcom-Cellular-Distribution-Strategies-Totem-is-a-complete-rip-off-inter-1113566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Totem