Complaint Review: Touch Call Solutions, Advantel, Americas best telemarketing, David Andre, Dee Mckenna

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
700 W Center St. WEST BRIDGEWATER, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Touch Call Solutions, Advantel, Americas best telemarketing, David Andre, Dee Mckenna, Christina Ang, Mark Hoenig Lieing, Stealing, Making promises they had no intentions of fullfilling after they recieved my $4000 WEST BRIDGEWATER Massachusetts

Touch Call Solutions,

On December 4th 2007 I signed an agreement with David Andre' owner Touch Call Solutions, aka Advantel, aka Americas best telemarketing for what he called the perfect lead 40 leads $4000 and if any were not sold we would get free replacements for those leads no questions asked. Mr. Andre' told me it would take a week to ten days to get my campaign started because of the list that had to be purchased and the script that they had to generate. Which at the time seemed to make sense and now, all this crap even makes clearer sense to me after a month and a half of no results. They had no intentions of ever getting me the leads that I paid for. I doubt very seriously that they even have the capability to do what they said they would do. Touch Call has sent us 4 so called perfect leads, 1 lady said she talked with someone but swears she never set the appointment and the other 3 spoke not one word of English. I have tried to call Mr. David (the scam artist) Andre' numerous times and he is never available and he never returns a call instead he hides under his desk like a kid and lets his hired help run interference on all the calls from pissed off customers that are made to his office. Christina Ang informed me that she was my account manager and that she could and would take care of any problems we had with the leads in question. I have not received another lead from this company besides the 4 bogus leads they sent me 2 weeks ago. I should of been more suspicious about the Perfect Lead these crooks sold me on but I try to believe that everyone is basically honest. That is just not so! Please do not make the same mistake I made and waste $4000 on a company that has a blatant disregard for morals and have no intention of fulfilling there obligations to honest individuals that are trying to expand there business. I have even filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office in the state of Massachusetts and they obviously condone this kind of behavior because they never even returned a call and were of no help. They must not mind having liars and cheats operating under their noses which doesnt say much for the state of Mass.

Tracy
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-Call-Solutions-Advantel-Americas-best-telemarketing-David-Andre-Dee-Mckenna/WEST-BRIDGEWATER-Massachusetts-02379/Touch-Call-Solutions-Advantel-Americas-best-telemarketing-David-Andre-Dee-Mckenna-Chr-305478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch Call Solutions, Advantel, Americas best telemarketing, David Andre, Dee Mckenna