Harbor

Complaint Review: Touch Call Solutions (Advantel)

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:Appleton Wisconsin
Touch Call Solutions (Advantel)
700 West Center St. West Bridgewater, Ma. 02379 Nationwide U.S.A.

Touch Call Solutions (Advantel) David Andre, Christina Ang, Dee Mckenna Complete Rip Off Company, PROMISES not kept, Theft by stealing money UNAUTHORIZED by me West Bridgewater Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Advantel

David Andre called me to tell me he had this great guaranteed sale proposition. He guarantees 25 sells for $2500.00 no questions aked. They will
send me qualified appointments untill I make 25 sales. He would send 2-4 appointments per day until I make those 25 sales and he would supply the names.

This was November the 9th, 2007 that I faxed him a copy of my check #2227 for $2500.00. He then made up a bogus check for $2500.00 and made it check #1 and deposited it into Rockland Trust Company7 through Bank Of America.

To date (March 17th, 2008) I have received 4 leads for appointments. None of which I have been able to go see, because all were very unqualified. One had major heart problems. The others had no idea I was supposed to be coming to see them.

I called Christina Ang (Company Owner) she is my Account Manager and will handle all of my concerns. She has no clue what is going on with her company and everything past supplying appts. are out of her hands. They will not send me anything else. The last bogus lead they sent me was 2/12/2008.

Then things got worse. Tuochcall then redeposited my original check for $2500.00 and took money out of my account a second time without my approval and so far have refused to refund their mistake. They say it never happened. I have a copy of both checks, #1 and #2227 that shows the deposit was made into their account at Rockland Trust Company.

They have refused to give me this money back as of today. David Andre called 2 weeks ago and said he had good news and would have the problem resolved by Monday. IT HAS not happened.

Rick
Appleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-Call-Solutions-Advantel/nationwide/Touch-Call-Solutions-Advantel-David-Andre-Christina-Ang-Dee-Mckenna-Complete-Rip-Off-C-318652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch Call Solutions (Advantel)

Advantel

AUTHOR: Rick flora - (U.S.A.)

These crooks still have not produced any leads for me to sell since November of 2007. They have taken our $7500.00 and said see you.
They refuse to talk saying they have concluded our contract. If anyone does any business with these scam artists they are nuts and asking to be ripped off. The police are after them, they will pay if not from the law, God will see them in the end. I cannot wait till the day we see them in court and hauled away in hand cuffs.