Complaint Review: Touch-N-Buy

• Phone: 866-221-3028
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Touch-N-Buy Rip-Off. Cards dont work and they dont give refunds! Nationwide

I bought a $10 calling card that didnt work. I called customer service and was told the lines were "congested" and I would have to wait an hour and a half before I should try my call again. Well, the person I was calling in Australia, decided to call me back since I couldnt call like I said I would.

Tonite, I decided to try the card-again...I got the same thing, nothing. I called customer service once again. I was told there was a line problem. They told me to wait a half hour and try my call again. I waited a half hour, like a fool and got the same thing-Nothing! Of course Im on the phone again with customer service...They tell me theyre gonna send in a report....

I asked to speak to a supervisor...Or give me a number where I can reach a supervisor...At this point after 3 calls & lost minutes, I just wanted a $10 refund. I was told they cant give that out. I lost my top then...Told them I would hit store to store tomorrow and have 10 cards printed up and walk out after leaving my wallet home....I'll get my $10 back that way. I wouldnt refer "Touch-N-Buy" Cards to anyone!

Karen
BURBANK, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-N-Buy/nationwide/Touch-N-Buy-Rip-Off-Cards-dont-work-and-they-dont-give-refunds-Nationwide-455208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch-N-Buy