Complaint Review: Touch 'N Go Collision Center, Inc

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jason Carmel Dad — Carmel Indiana United States of America
Touch 'N Go Collision Center, Inc
902 3rd Avenue Southwest Carmel, Indiana United States of America

Touch 'N Go Collision Center, Inc Touch N Go Collision Center, Touch N Go, Touch N Go Collision Body Shop Ripoff by Touch 'N Go Collision Center in Carmel, IN Carmel, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: TOUCH N GO CLIENT RESPONSE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE & FAKE REPORT!

I dropped my car off to be repaired at Touch N Go Collision Center, Inc in Carmel, IN. The drivers side door was supposed to be painted, when I left my car with them. They checked the car for any previous dents before I left.

When I got my car back a week later after the paint job was done, I noticed there was a dent on the passenger side door before leaving. I talked to Kevin about it before I left Touch N Go and he said he would look into it. I was so upset, I just had my drivers side door fixed and now the passenger side door has a dent in it. It took them over a week to complete the work; originally they told me it would only take 2 days so I also had to pay more than 210 for a rental that was only supposed to be 60 for two days...

After calling Kevin 5 times during the course of a week and then talking to Larry his father they told me that they would fix the dent for 860.00. At this point, which was two weeks later from when I picked up the car from them; I took the car to another body shop to get a second opinion on the cost of the new dent in the passenger side door. While they took a look at the car they noticed ripples and what looked to be an orange peel look on the drivers side door that Touch N Go Collision repaired and painted for me two weeks earlier. I never saw it because I didnt know what to look for on a body and paint repair until I was educated.

I went back to Touch N Go Collision, Kevin and Larry looked at the driver side door that they repaired and painted and I got a rude response saying that I must have done something to make it ripple and have that orange peel look. They also proceeded to tell me that the dent was already there, when they were the ones that checked the car for any previous dents their selves.

I am not getting any more work done by Touch N Go Collision, I have paid 1200 for my door to look like an orange peel and also inherited a new dent from Touch 'N Go Collision that is going to cost me around 600 to 700 which is less than what Kevin told me they would fix it for. So, needless to say I probably over paid for a bad paint job too from Touch N Go Collision.

I will NEVER recommend Touch N Go Collision Center Inc to anyone in Carmel, IN. There are no pros to list here. So I will go ahead with the cons:

1. Bad Customer Service
2. Terrible work and not worth the money paid
3. The work was not done on time
4. Received another dent that is costing me more money

If you are planning to use a body shop I would use a reputable body shop like (((competitor's name redacted))) in Fishers, IN. If you take one look at the facility compared to a shady looking place like Touch N Go Collision, you will see the difference. Borkowski also came highly recommended by many of the car dealerships and insurance companies in the area. DONT BECOME THE NEXT VICTOM OF Touch N Go or should I say GET A DENT N GO FROM US

(((competitor's name redacted)))
10395 Hague Road, Fishers, IN
(((phone number redacted)))

I wish I knew about Borkowski Collision Repair before, it would have saved me a lot of time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-N-Go-Collision-Center-Inc/Carmel-Indiana-46032/Touch-N-Go-Collision-Center-Inc-Touch-N-Go-Collision-Center-Touch-N-Go-Touch-N-Go-Coll-944300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch 'N Go Collision Center, Inc

TOUCH N GO CLIENT RESPONSE

AUTHOR: TOUCH N GO CLIENT 4 YEARS - ()

I have been a touch n go client for more than 4 years. Our cars have always turned out very good as far as quality job.

Inspecting both cars today no changes etc. On one of our cars they came in below estimate. this helped pay my deductable.

The complaint looks suspicous with red flags.

Mentioning a competitor to touch and go makes this report one the most blatently false reports I have ever seen on a review site.

ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE ITS AN ADVERTISMENT BASED IN JEALOUSY.

TOO BAD, SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS FROM THOSE THAT ARE DESPERATE

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE & FAKE REPORT!

AUTHOR: TouchNGo - (United States of America)

We believe that everyone has the right to their own opinion, good, bad or other. We have investigated this report and found it to be a fake and false report. We have found that a competitive body shop has written this review in order to tarnish our name and image.

1.      I dropped my car off to be repaired at Touch N Go Collision Center, Inc in Carmel, IN. The drivers side door was supposed to be painted, when I left my car with them. They checked the car for any previous dents before I left. When I got my car back a week later after the paint job was done, I noticed there was a dent on the passenger side door before leaving

a.     Every vehicle is checked in before and checked out after repairs.

i.     Photos are taken of every part of the vehicle.

ii.     All prior damage is noted and logged under a customers file.

iii.     If prior or additional damage is found, we ALWAYS contact the customer to see if they would like us to repair the additional damage!

iv.     NO payment is collected until the customer picks up there vehicle and is satisfied. That is why we dont collect payment.

2.      All vehicles are given an Estimated Release Date.

a.     We are 85% efficiency meaning that 85% of the time we meet the estimated time of delivery.

b.     Sometimes there are additional things that happen to delay repairs such as; Part delays, Insurance Inspections, Additional Damage found ect

c.     Each customer signs an authorization form. This form explains that there could be additional repair times.

3.      I went back to Touch N Go Collision, Kevin and Larry looked at the driver side door that they repaired and painted and I got a rude response saying that I must have done something to make it ripple and have that orange peel look.

a.     We have NEVER had a return for paint. If we ever do, the paint we spray (Sherwin Williams Automotive) is warranted by the manufacture.

b.     Orange peel and happen on vehicle if the vehicle is not prepped right and the pain that is sprayed has low pressure. None of which happens at Touch N Go. Our techs are I-Car trained and certified.

4.      This person never stated the vehicle that was s repair and or the date or the Repair number.

In summary, we are a victim of cyber fraud. This report is NOT true! Anyone, including our competitor can write anything they want to get a competitive edge. We are not perfect, there are mistake that we have made. That is why we warranty everything! Each customer is given a written warranty. We are a small family business that takes pride in what we do. GREAT customer service and quality repairs are very important to us because our business is built on repeat customers and word of mouth. In the 15 years we have been in business, we have held a 98% positive customer feedback. To find accurate review on us, check out Angies List or the BBB.

bore