Complaint Review: Touch Screen Gloves & Co.

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Kannetic — Ashburn Virginia United States of America
Touch Screen Gloves & Co.

Touch Screen Gloves & Co. Defective a pair of gloves that I bought from Living Social. I contacted the company several times without response. Internet

Don't buy anything from "Touch Screen Gloves & Co."  This company is a rip off. I bought a pair of touch screen gloves from them from Living Social recently and they don't even work on my iPhone 5. I contacted the company via email TGredeem@yahoo.com several times without single response.  I also contacted the Living Social online deal where I bought it and they did not want to help me resolve the problem either. They gave me the phone number and I called them several times and left messages without any replies.  This company just wants your money and runs away. Don't believe about the "Money Back Guaranteed" http://touchscreengloves.co listed on the website because you will not be able to contact them at all. They don't even have the physical address listed on the website or anywhere! I also am very disappointed with Living Social and want everyone to quit buying anything from Living Social as well as  "Touch Screen Gloves & Co."!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-Screen-Gloves-Co/internet/Touch-Screen-Gloves-Co-Defective-a-pair-of-gloves-that-I-bought-from-Living-Social-I-1008182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch Screen Gloves & Co.