• Report: #1019962

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: CanucksRule — British Columbia Canada
Touch Screen Gloves & Co

Touch Screen Gloves & Co - Never Received my Product! Internet

I ordered my touch screen gloves through a Living Social deal. I placed the order on January 4th 2013. A few weeks later I had still not received my order. I contacted the company through an email address and through a phone number. There was no answer at the phone number. It took awhile to get a response to the email, and when they did respond they only said 'orders usually ship in 3 weeks'

I decided to wait longer to see if my order would arrive. It has now been 7 weeks and I still haven't received my touch screen gloves. Winter is almost over... by the time these things arrive it could be summer!

I went back to the website and noticed that they took down the customer service phone number. That seems a little suspicious. They still have the email listed so I sent another one. Haven't heard anything back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-Screen-Gloves-Co/internet/Touch-Screen-Gloves-Co-Never-Received-my-Product-Internet-1019962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch Screen Gloves & Co