Complaint Review: Touch of Africa aka Deon Barnard (Owner)

• Submitted: Sun, June 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Damian — Beach Park Illinois
Touch of Africa aka Deon Barnard (Owner)
464 John Ringling Blvd Sarasota, Florida USA

Touch of Africa aka Deon Barnard (Owner) Touch of Africa *Beware of Deon Barnard* I have had dealing with him in the past..not trustworthy. Sarasota Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Carmen Celestine Court Order

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Touch Corporation Response

Deon Barnard remember me .... you were part of the First American Monetary Consultants Inc. (FAMC) I was one of the ones who lost my life saving waiting on gold and silver promised to me by you. You claimed you were not aware of the SCAM and to this day you were pretty convinceing. I lay awake at night wondering if you were 100% sincere when you turned on Larry Bates and claimed that the Christian Based Company was a SCAM.

There are many of us that never recovered. But I see here you are out there live and kicking. I remember how you would give those wonderful speeches with your South African flavor. I agree with the other people who have reported you on Rip Off that you are a LIAR and Cheat. I did not experience any Racism but I would not put it past you. Deon please I beg of you, don't put anybody else through what you have put so many of us through that really trusted you. I am sure in the end you will do the same thing and say you knew nothing of the wrong doing. If they are asked to pay for some Safari years down the road and give you or anybody you are affiliated with any money, ie credit cards, checking et. Buyer, Beware of giving anybody any MONEY, Credit Card or God forbid banking information for anything you can not see, touch and feel. If you are totally convince then at lease check them out first. If the deal sounds too good to be true....then I must say it usually is.

I know this guy and how he can look you dead in the eye and not blink when asking you to trust him. I was really hoping that he had changed his stripes. I have kept an eye out for him and I am glad I did. I am hoping that I can save someone from what I am dealing with everyday. At lease I can feel that I have found the truth by not believing  that he was in on it. If you have any questions about the truth that I have stated here not only have I used my real name but look up Deon Barnard and FAMC in 2010/11.

God Bless anyone and everyone who has been caught in Deon's latest web of deception. I wonder if the other characters in his circle are in on it. These types usually move in packs then turn on each other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-of-Africa-aka-Deon-Barnard-Owner/Sarasota-Florida/Touch-of-Africa-aka-Deon-Barnard-Owner-Touch-of-Africa-Beware-of-Deon-Barnard-I-have-1057685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch of Africa aka Deon Barnard (Owner)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Carmen Celestine Court Order

AUTHOR: Deon Barnard - ()

Important notice to all clients, staff, friends and family that read this post written by Carmen Celestine (aka Unhappy Sammy, Damian, Gary)

She is an ex-employee that was asked to leave our offices in St. Armand's Circle, Sarasota Florida on June 6th, 2013 after a series of events, threats and bad conduct. When she refused to leave the premises, the authorities had to remove her. Some of our Staff at our offices have proceeded with criminal charges against her and one of her sons. This disgruntled ex-employee arranged her sons to start picketing for days at one of our stores in St.Armands Circle and then she started a series of rip-off-reports and smearing campaigns on ten internet about our comapanies and Directors.

On July 2nd 2013 this isolated and serious matter was refered to court and heard in the Circuit Court for Sarasota County. "The Judge has ordered Carmen Celestine, her sons, Agents, her Attorneys, Representatives of this family, and all others acting in concert or participating with her; to remove all the defamatory, disparaging, libelous and false statements about our companies, staff and Directors posted on the internet, rip-off-report, websites, blogs, internet search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing."

To date Carmen has not complied with the court order and contempt proceeding are now in process.  The authorities are looking for Carmen Celestine's whereabouts as she has provided false addresses to our company, authorities and the IRS.

The Touch Corporation group would like to apologize again for any inconveniece these posting by Mrs. Celestine has caused during the past few weeks. Please do not hesitate to contact Touch Corporation or any of our subsidiary companies for a full statement, testimonials of travelers, or more information about our show and tell social events.

Touch Corporation is the holding company for a large collection of internationally based partnering companies, with over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry. Our award-winning group employs more 1,000 staff worldwide and has made a significant impression on the leisure market. We proudly boast recognition of being named the Top Marketing Company for 18 consecutive years in of Africa’s leading tourism sectors. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the success of each of our affiliated companies.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Touch Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Deon Barnard - ()

Dear Patrons, Staff and Friends. This report has just been brought to our attention. For the past 24 hrs a disgruntled ex employee who left our employ on Thurs 6th June 2013 has started a smear campagin against the company, our group and me personally. I apologize for any discomfort this may cause when reading this, and we have reported these personal attacks and slander. We hope to find a suitable remedy to deal with this Individual. We can assure you that I am not the Deon Barnard that is referred to in the article FAMC. Sincerely Touch Corporation