Complaint Review: Touchcall Solutions/ Advantel Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Waretown New Jersey
Touchcall Solutions/ Advantel Marketing
700 West Center St. West Bridgewater, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Touchcall Solutions/ Advantel Marketing Bad leads, No communication, Bad customer service West Bridgewater Massachusetts

I spoke with Mark Honig when I was looking for a telemarketing company to help me find leads for people who are possibly interested in life insurance, retirement and college planning. We spoke about the age group that they would call and annual household income. After I sent the check to them he told me I would have to work with my "campaign manager" Christina L Ang. Who I later found out happens to be the president of the company also after I had the police contact them about how dissapointed I was with the service. She broke many promises such as not returning my phone calls while I waited for her to call me back in my office. When I did get in contact with her the answers to my questions were so generic they never really answered what I was asking. I paid $1800 for 30 appts. For about a month they sent me 4 leads (which is terrible) and when I tried contacting them I either could not get in touch with them or they stated that they never spoke with anyone or weren't even interested in sitting down with me. I went to a couple of the houses and no one was home. I left messages and never received any contact back. When I complained to Christina all of a sudden that week I received a load of appts. As I was calling them I got the same result. Most people had no idea what I was calling them for. I would of spent days driving all of NJ to meet with people just to have "no shows". When I confronted her about this there was no apology. She does not care if I drive all of NJ. In addition they had started the cold calling for me a week late. Very bad service. Now that I am taking steps to get my money back I have not heard from them for about 2 weeks now. They just don't care.

Waretown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchcall-Solutions-Advantel-Marketing/West-Bridgewater-Massachusetts-02379/Touchcall-Solutions-Advantel-Marketing-Bad-leads-No-communication-Bad-customer-service-311867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchcall Solutions/ Advantel Marketing