Complaint Review: Touchstone Research Group LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Tex — Suffolk Virginia United States of America
Touchstone Research Group LLC
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2571, New York, 10001 Internet, Virginia United States of America

Touchstone Research Group LLC Requested a DD214 never got it Internet, Virginia

On January 14, 2013, I placed an online order through Touchstone Research Group LLC to have my DD214 and a copy of my Veteran's Disability letter emailed and expressed mailed to me.  Soon after placing the order a representative and Chris called me to confirm my order an recommended I pay $30 dollars more to get mulitple documents sent without having to pay another $89 dollars.  He also told me my DD 214 would be sent via email on the same day (Mon).  To this date (19 Jan) I haven't received an email or have a received a package in the mail with my DD 214.  I research this company online and agree that Touchstone Research Group LLC is a rip-off.  This business need to be shut down an those who operate it needs to go to jail.  Below is the information I received and never got my DD 214

Touchstone Research Store

Order Number: 35168

Detailed Invoice: https://touchstoneresearchgroup.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=35168

Date Ordered: Monday 14 January, 2013

Products

1 x DD214 Express Service (Thorough Description) (DD214) = $119.00

Instructions Download

Delivery Same Day Download & Hard Copy Shipment*

Sub-Total: $119.00

United States Postal Service  (1 pkg, 0.28 lbs total) (Express Mail® Hold For Pickup---Approximate delivery time from mailing date 2 days): $22.55

Total: $141.55

Suffolk VA 23435

United States

Payment Method

Authorize.net AIM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Research-Group-LLC/Internet-Virginia-23435/Touchstone-Research-Group-LLC-Requested-a-DD214-never-got-it-Internet-Virginia-999125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Research Group LLC