Complaint Review: Touchstone Research Group

• Reported By: JoeP — Royal Oak Michigan
Touchstone Research Group
244 5th Ave Ste 2571 New York, New York USA

Touchstone Research Group DD214 Express New York New York

I recently purchased Touchstone's Express Same Day DD214 service. 3 days later I emailed them asking for the status as I had not yet recieved the form. I was told that due to internal issues, the average wait was 2-4 days with most being completed within 7 days. I then waited until 7 days had passed and emailed again asking for a status. No reply. I then emailed again a few days later. No reply. Today is day 15 and still no DD214 and no reply.

I called the ARPC personally today and after waiting on hold for over an hour, I was told that no request for the DD214 had been received and that if someone were to come in inperson, they could have it that day. I sent Touchstone another email with this information and am still waiting on a reply. I have also called and left numerous messages, but have never actually spoken to a person due to "large call volume".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Research-Group/New-York-New-York-10001/Touchstone-Research-Group-DD214-Express-New-York-New-York-1126082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Research Group