Complaint Review: Touchstone Research Group

• Reported By: David — Melbourne Florida United States of America
Touchstone Research Group
244 5th Ave Ste 1571 New York, New York United States of America

Touchstone Research Group Still waiting ... New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Please read the FAQ before placing an order to determine which service is best for you

I was skeptical of this company but I tried their service since I was in a hurry to apply for a VA loan. It has been 3 days and counting since I ordered their 24 hour express service with electronic delivery for $129. Now it is the weekend and nothing has happened. They have not answered the phone, have not responded to my voice mails, and have not responded to my emails to explain the delay during their normal business hours. I'm not sure if they actually delivery anything at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Research-Group/New-York-New-York-1001-7604/Touchstone-Research-Group-Still-waiting-New-York-New-York-1003778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Research Group

AUTHOR: TRG-Representative - (United States of America)

Hello David,

A quick search through our admin listings pulled up your order.  We have helped more than 30,000 veterans receive their records from the more than 100 records facilities throughout the United States and surrounding territories.  We urge everyone to check out our FAQ here: http://www.touchstoneresearchgroup.com/catalog/popup_delays.php to determine which service should be best for placing an order based on where your record should be located.  The link to the FAQ is listed on every order page on our website.  From many facilities we can get records back the same-day, but some are less responsive with others.  Our records also show that we have e-mailed you four times since you have placed an order.  I can't vouch for our sales people not answering your inquiry (sometimes they are very busy) but I will address it promptly.  If you like, I can also give you a call personally to answer any questions you may have, and we can refund the difference between the same day service (which you ordered) down to the seven-day service (which is recommended for CA NG records).

Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments.

Thanks for your service and your understanding.

Touchstone Client Services