Complaint Review: Touchstone Research Group

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Mac — Sumter South Carolina

Touchstone Research Group I paid for the Express Service ( 2-4) days, after 20 days I am still waiting, Attempts to contact them by phone are useless as the automated system will place you on hold and then after 20 minutes of waiting they hang up. E-mails go unanswered. Internet

I needed my DD214 because the one I have does not have a page my potential employer requested. I paid Touchstone for the express service and after 20 days I have yet to hear from them. E-mail goes unanswered. Attempts to contact them by phone are futile as their Automated system will not let you talk to a breathing person and hangs up after 20-30 minutes of waiting, right after telling you to leave a message. No one calls you back. The 20 days wasted waiting on this service could have been spent more productively.

Their continued refusal to return calls or inquiries  is a good indicator that I have wasted my time and my money. They suck you in by advertising that they alone can get your Forms faster than if you make the request your self and then they don't deliver and leave you hanging. I wonder how many opportunities for Employment they are responsible for sabotaging by this false advertising. I am now in a position of Loosing an Overseas Contract for which I have workded hard to get because I trusted this company to produce what they promised. Scamming Veterans is Low!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Research-Group/internet/Touchstone-Research-Group-I-paid-for-the-Express-Service-2-4-days-after-20-days-I-am-1052407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Research Group