Complaint Review: Touchstone Research Group

• Reported By: TCMarvel — Austin Texas
Touchstone Research Group
Internet USA

Touchstone Research Group Not worth the money Internet

I really wish I had researched Touchstone before spending $130.00 on something i could have done for free. My husband and I needed his military DD214 forms for a VA loan. We needed these documents ASAP, so we decided to spend the money and get the documents either the same day or within two days. That has not happened. It has been over a week and the documents still "processing". We were told the company was unable to find the forms, so we needed to send in additional information, which included my husband's social security number. We faxed the paperwork in as soon as possible and still have not received an update or phone call as to what is happening. We wasted $130.00 on a scam. PLEASE do not use this company. You can receive the DD214 through the government for FREE! It takes about the same amount of time as Touchstone. This research group claims they can get the forms to you in as little as one or two days and it is not true. I hope this review can help someone. If the documents are not in our hands by next week I will be disputing the credit card charges with my bank. This company really, really is a fraud. It's sad. We feel idiotic and used. I hope this review can help someone in the future and this "business" can be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Research-Group/internet/Touchstone-Research-Group-Not-worth-the-money-Internet-1163366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Research Group