racial

• Submitted: Tue, December 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: jacktores69 — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
Touchstone Research Group
244 Fifth Avenue, 2nd Floor, Suite 2571 new york, New York United States of America

Touchstone Research Group is a SCAM Touchstone Research Group (Jasen, Carrie and Molly) SCAMMED me out of $104.85 for an SF50 new york New York

I writing this to tell you that Touchstone Research Group SCAMMED another victim, ME. I ordered n SF50 because I was applying to jobs online and it required an SF50. I ordered the fast service and JASEN told me that it would take just 3 days and that I needed to pay $104.85 for the fast service,

I needed it so I paid it. BIG MISTAKE, I ordered it on the 10th of this month and now its the 25th. Fist JASEN said it would be at my house in 3 days. Then, he said it would be there in 7 days. I called many times and e-mailed and only got one response. I went to the website and JASEN said it would take 7 days. So, Imp waiting the 7 days. Guess what?? 7 days comes and no SF50. So needless to say one of the jobs I applied for closes out and Im no longer considered for the job because I dont have my SF50. I was in my bathroom on my cell phone and I thought to myself go to the website and e-mail then again. I punched in the web address and low and behold I see another website with the Touchstone Research Group as a SCAM. So, I check it out and OMG, all these people that were scammed just like me. I will contact my bank and get the funds withdrawn from their account and contact the BBB. This company needs to be stopped.  I may even try to sue them, thanks for listening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Research-Group/new-york-New-York-10001-7604/Touchstone-Research-Group-is-a-SCAM-Touchstone-Research-Group-Jasen-Carrie-and-Molly-S-986838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Research Group